Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

why cant we get a more adult version of the Anime ?

2»

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I am in my teens and still like the game as well @CherryFizz507 However, I don't like the anime so much. I think that higher stakes Like MajorBrendan suggested would be good. Like, Team Rocket wants to take all their pokemon? Okay. Great. Team Magma wants to bathe the world in lava? Why? The motives of the villains are a bit odd, and I think that the show doesn't' need to be so young. I think that near-death situation wouldn't be the hardest thing to ask for, at least to keep the show interesting. But two dudes standing on opposite sides of the field shouting at their Pokemon while being unexposed to any actual danger isn't exactly gripping.

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Idk people watch sports and that's basically your last point there.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

I think that is a good idea! That is kinda what Pokemon Horizons is doing, but it still is not exactly perfect. But it is a lot better than Journey’s though! @MajorBrendan

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@CherryFizz507 That's where you're wrong if you paid closer attention to the Pokemon Horizons Japanese episodes. I'm raising the stakes when a certain trainer return after the Horizons and Journeys debacle.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

@MajorBrendan I don’t watch the Japanese episodes.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@CherryFizz507 I'd start recommending you should to help get you up to speed.