Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Horizons part 3

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

When will part 3 of Pokémon Horizons come out on Netflix? I'm very excited to watch the next episodes, I've watched everything available so far, and I'm loving it, and I don't want to receive spoilers for the next episodes, which I'm loving watching, Pokémon Horizons left a lasting impression on me and became a special Pokémon anime for me, I loved the story, the characters, Liko especially, it became special to me, and I can't wait to see the continuation of the journey of Liko, Roy and the thundernauts

Comments

• MythicTart27
    MythicTart27 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

I am also very excited for the next part of Pokemon Horizons! I just hope they don’t ruin it like Journey’s. That was bad- it wasn’t even centered around Galar. It was centered around all the other regions as well. It was a TERRIBLE send off for ash’s journey.

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 25 LOLs 5 Answers

I love horizons as well!

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@CherryFizz507 I suspect that Horizons will be on the same level as journeys.

• MajorBrendan

@CherryFizz507 Which is why in the event that many people wanting you know who back. My case, I would say a couple more regions to correct the mistake. Plus, I suspect Horizons be another random globetrotter as well.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Heck no. Journeys was a disappointment to Pokémon.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@MajorBrendan

Some people liked it. Can you not say it's horrible and the worst addition to Pokémon in a discussion that isn't even about whether it will turn out to be good or bad, but simply someone saying they liked it and want to know when the next part comes out. Instead, leave those comments to discussions that are actually about if it's good or not.

• MajorBrendan

That will all depend on whether it bring excitement to me or not. Most likely the latter.

• YagoFuecoco

ANDI think it won't be the same as the journey at all, because Pokémon Horizons has a story to focus on, unlike journeys that didn't have, that the story of Pokémon Horizons involves an ancient Pokémon adventurer who with his Pokémon he found a paradise, and Pokémon Horizons has a lot of mysteries and excitement, so it will overcome journeys

• YagoFuecoco

OWhat I'm most excited about for Pokémon Horizons is discovering who Lucius' other four hero Pokémon are, we already have Rayquaza Shiny and Arboliva, now we just need to discover the other four