Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Frequent disconnection and app crashing

The latest update on 17th June was a disappointment, this game used to be smooth in early of this year but the game seems to start crashing, lagging, and disconnecting so frequently that is like 3 out of 5 games I played are disconnected and auto conceded by system.

Comments

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

I've noticed this as well, there are also issues (playing search cards like Earthen Vessel, playing any form of Supporter card, using certain attacks) that cause the game to lag immensely if not outright freeze the game.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if fixes TPCi made to the game shortly after Twilight Masquerade's release were simply band-aids that would start to wear out shortly after. The devs really just need to admit they're not cut out for this, bring in some competent coders, and shut down the game for a month (or even more) to do some serious bug squashing and server testing before bringing it back online.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 319 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi @AkoMid99, oh no, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with disconnection and crashes with the app. Our support team can investigate this issue. Please submit a ticket by going to https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". Thank you!