Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

My ultimate dragapult deck

Soulreapr420
Soulreapr420 Member Posts: 1

Please take a look at my deck and lemme know what you think :)

https://pokemoncard.io/deck/ultimate-dragapult-destroyer-91909#comments

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

Ok so there are a lot of things about this deck that need serious fixing. number one is that you have no real focus; you call it a dragapult deck and yet is has so many useless pokemon such as Lugia, Togekiss, and Alakazam. You should remove these cards and put in a better engine such as Charizard, Pidgeot, Comfey, or Xatu. You need to decide what kind of dragapult you are going to play. You can check out limitlesstcg.com to view recent city league results and see what is winning. My favorite version of Dragapult was the Xatu version, but Pidgeot seems to be the most successful.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

I don't know… Dragpult ex decks doesn't convince me, not just yours, in general it's too overhyped, it's not even in my top 5 decks now... for real.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 Answers
  • AdaMaee
    AdaMaee Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

Why do you say that? I have beat Charizard's, Teal Mask, MewTwo, And even another Dragapult ex deck. I'll list my desk once TCGO goes live again. But my biggest challenge was figuring out the draw Engine. And if you look at Lance Trainer from the Silver Tempest, it is a game changer when you add it to your deck.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

@AdaMaee pure Charizard it's a great matchup sure, but what about the other top meta decks?

Gardevoir can give you a hard time, so do Raging Bolt not to mention Lugia it's a nightmare. This decks are much more played then Teal Mask, MewTwo and even main attck Dragapult deck.

Not saying Dragapult deck it's bad... it's good, I just find that a handful of other decks are better now. Just my opinion based on what I played in current meta and tournament results.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Likes

Turns out Dragapult is best in the hands of Regidrago VSTAR