Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

So many many many bugs

Hello,

I swear over half my losses have come from bugs. - which would probably move my win ratio from 55% to about 75%. I just had to quit another game as I couldn't retreat a Palkia although it had an air balloon on it with a retreat cost of two, it just didn't work, I couldn't play the quick ball in my hand either, or attach energy after using Orangurus primate wisdom :(

I have barely played in a month, as I get frustrated with bug after bug. It is so sporadic. Sometimes it is a trainer that just won't play. My favourite at the moment is Cheren's Care. It works 2 times out of 10, and never works with a VSTAR or VMAX or evolved card. So much so that I can't play it anymore.

But more and more I am finding basic cards just do not fulfil their function. I had battled my way into Alakazam on the ladder before Christmas, but just can't face playing and as we can't migrate backward I am inevitably starting to lose my love of the game.

I am now back in Pikachu on the ladder, and barely playing. Certainly starting to not play at all...very depressing 😪

Comments

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

I wonder if this is some compatibility issue, or a problem with the server in some regions.

I don't understand how the game can be close to unplayable for some people and have zero issues for others.