Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Should Boss’s Orders be removed

I was just minding my business and playing a battle, and I was winning extremely, but then he uses Boss’s Orders to switch my Pokémon and kills it and wins.

Comments

• Bashship
    Bashship Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

I think so, not because its overpowered but because I think we should have a meta-game without it. Many of the cards that are coming out, are really pushing for setup games. However, Boss's Order negates those setups or you're pushing for a lot of redundancy such as double bib/bax benched in the Chien-Pao deck.

• bnsftrx7gaming
    bnsftrx7gaming Member Posts: 72
    5 LOLs Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Likes

Besides it really changes the game, I would have even won with that card out of the way.

• bnsftrx7gaming

Claimed 3 prize cards in one hit

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Lol

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

No, boss's orders is a good card that provides a "gusting" effect that has been around since the very beginning of the game. Cards like this make the game more interesting so that it is not just attacking into the active over and over and over. The threat that an opponent might have a Boss's orders in their deck prompts people to play the game more creatively and carefully, not just benching Lumineons and Rotoms all over the place.

• bnsftrx7gaming

You could still use switch and that feels more fair

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

Boss's Orders is a good card, just because it messed up your chances of winning doesn't mean that it should be removed. The card has been a part of Pokémon for years, you should never assume that your going to win just because of the cards you had in your previous turn. It's like poker to a large part, the other player (or players with poker), may have the better hand. You just got to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em, in other words.

• bnsftrx7gaming

I hate poker