Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Should Boss’s Orders be removed

13»

Comments

• pokegiotar
    pokegiotar Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Hey new player here! I come from other TCG games and I kinda understand why many think that the card is fair. I mean, in every TCG there is a need for control/disruption type of cards that can mess with your adversary flow, that's the fun in it! I think that the issue with this card in particular lies on the game itself. From what I've seen this game is a "you play and the adversary watches until it's their turn to play against what you just did", so there is no real-time reaction to what's happening. I believe that many games which introduce this kind of control cards usually have ways of interacting and blocking or canceling the use of them… unless I'm missing any card in Pokemon with an ability like "Makes your active pokemon immune to effect cards that could make it lose control" or something like that. But anyways, I'm loving the game so far, but maybe adding some kind of punishment to the card might not be a bad idea, like Iono's ability on which you actually have to think twice if you want your whole hand to be sent to your deck before using it or even Prime catcher, which makes it impossible to have more than one copy on your deck or any other Ace Spec card even. The fact of it being a trainer type card is not punishment enough in my opinion…

• pokegiotar
    pokegiotar Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Sorry for making 2 comments! 😂 Also I meant supporter type not trainer type…