Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which of Ash's Pokémon are your favorites?

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

My favorite Ash Pokémon are: Pikachu, Pigdeot, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Lapras, Bayleaf, Totodile, Quilava, Corphish, Staraptor, Infernape, Buizel, Gible, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Krookodile, Taloflame, Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Dragonite, Gengar and Lucario

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

About all of them. Once Ash returns, I bet he'll catch more pokemon.

• YagoFuecoco

A I think if Ash returns, it will be in the movies, I even thought I could get Pokémon in the movies too

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@YagoFuecoco If Ash returns, not just movies but the series as well. Except this time, make sure all of it's canon.

• YagoFuecoco

@MajorBrendan , I think it would be better in the films, and in the series, with more new characters, so that the anime doesn't get repetitive with just Ash, I liked this part of coming animations with no

• TormentedWitch
    TormentedWitch Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Probably Infernape, I like how it blasts out a raging beam of fire when put in Blaze, defiantly. Also its surveying tactics that lead to escaping danger by Digging into the ground, oh man when it leaps into the air for a devastating Mach Punch, I just feel whole watching Ash's Infernape fight.