Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ditto Bug

When using Ditto (the one with Sudden Transformation), I get a bug when setting Ditto on the bench, whether from hand or directly from my deck. I suddenly cannot take any more actions that turn, and the game thinks that Ditto is still in my hand/deck (even though Ditto appears on the bench visually - I will lose the match if I only see Ditto on the bench after my active pokemon is Knocked Out). And the Ditto gets shuffled into the deck if someone plays something like Iono. I play on mobile, if that matters any for this bug.

Comments

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

-sigh- there is already a hundred of posts about this @Gulpin_Master, you should read them.

• Gulpin_Master
    Gulpin_Master Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

And this bug appears to occur only when Ditto is played as the second or third benched Pokémon. I tested this for a while.

• ultrararealex
    ultrararealex Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

United Wings Deck will not function correctlly!!!!!

Cannot add energy to Ditto!!!

Ive lost a handfull of games already.

• HooksONyou
    HooksONyou Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Same here can't play united wings because DiTTo is being a skibbity PokeMon. Please fix this BUG!

• Flamingo
    Flamingo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

please fix this bug asap and don't take your time like you did with Palafin ex…

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 323 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi, @Gulpin_Master. We're aware of the problem and diligently working on a fix. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on resolving this.