Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon TCG online play is now terrible

I cannot count how many matches I've lost due to glitches since the newest release of TCG online. Gameplay is terrible now. Glitches are occurring at least once per every couple matches. Lets all boycott until this fix all the problems. This is why playing TCG in person is always better.

Comments

• MommyMyers17
    MommyMyers17 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

I can't even log into the game!!!! Pokémon TCG Online will let me log in, load all the way to 43/43 and then the screen goes black. I'm back to square one. I've tried updating it, re-downloading and checking my settings. Literally nothing I've done is working.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

TCG LIVE is a major downgrade from online, I have no idea why they changed it, and I one-hundred percent agree that playing in real life is better.

• JRH82
    JRH82 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

It has gotten better since the recent patches, but there are still quite a few bugs.

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

@MommyMyers17 Check the amount of RAM memory your device has, one of the major problems I’ve seen with Live (in relation to random app shutdowns) is that a device doesn’t have enough RAM.

@OlderAngel11 It was changed due to TPCi wanting to shift development of their apps to be more in-house endeavors rather than relying on outside developers like Dire Wolf Digital. I also wouldn’t rule out the idea that developing Live in-house would be cheaper too.