Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Issue with searching when playing Palafin EX and zero to hero ability

Has anyone came across an issue, when you use Finizen ablility "zero to hero" to go search for a Palafin Ex to evolve. When you attempt to search the game just like stops, you can click and look at cards on the board or in hand. But the search animation and function that happens just doesn't appear at all, so all you can do is sit there and the game time for inactive just runs out and then the stuff you were trying to doesn't resolve.

However this also seem to glitch Poffin seach as well, I tired to go search for dunsparce and the game just did the same thing and didn't give me the option to pick the cards or anything and t he time just ran out and everything went back to normal. but i could do anything else other than end the turn.

Comments

• SlashToasty
    SlashToasty Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

yeah this happened to me twice today. Seems to be a bug and I’m sad I can’t play this deck now

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Yeah, Palafin ex is a buggy mess, I would avoid it for now.

• kiterose
    kiterose Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

its working now which is great but now im thinking that switch cart is also bug because i couldnt move my ex out of the active to bench. not sure if anyone else can confirm this with there client but i having issues still.

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Switch cart only works on basic pokemon

• Perfect_Jab
    Perfect_Jab Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 LOLs 10 Comments

Theres still bugs that will happen now an then. Like it will show the wrong card in your hand or they will overlap each other an then it just gets stuck when you try to play anything. I stopped using it for now

• LastingLizard
    LastingLizard Member Posts: 16
    10 Comments First Anniversary

I've experienced two different bugs with this card that aren't the one described here. One match, after using palafin's ability, I used letter of encouragement, and palafin was one of the energy cards on display, but I couldn't select any energy since it was blocking them. Another game, I used that ability, eventually plafin made its way back to my hand, and it was able to be attached to any of my pokemon that didn't have a tool, appearing as a white tool box and registering as a rescue board without the effect of one. For clarification, I use only one type of energy and one type of tool in this deck.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

you should stop play Palafin EX