Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug Catching Kit (And other search cards) bugged

When using Bug Catching Kit and sub sequentially other cards that allow me to grab from the deck, there are times where I am only allowed to grab 1 card or none at all even though I have legal targets to pick from. It has happened multiple times with different conditions, sometimes at the start of the game and other times at pivotal moments.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• Ancientando
    Ancientando Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

This game couldn’t have more bugs when bug catching kit is bugged.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Jesus, so many cards with bugs right now!

Someone should make a stick post listing them... maybe a mod or the admins? I would do it but I'm not aware of all the known bugged cards.

• sarroth
    sarroth Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

Have yoy tried clicked the All button for search options? I had that work once, where the Valid search had just 1 card but the game asked if I was sure I was done with my selections, so I knew there were more. Clicked All and swiped all the way tk the right and I found the rest. The next time that happened though it didn’t work, so it’s not even a consistent work around.