Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Options

Comments

• GMax_Big_Guns
    GMax_Big_Guns Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Go to ForTheWinTCG's twitter page. He posted something there that might help. :)

• DynamicBlood
    DynamicBlood Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Imagine the bug lasts for 69 days until they do the update for the next battle pass, hahahaha that'd be hilarious. This is the first live service I've ever seen with a game-breaking bug that lasts for more than 24 hours. I like how is says 'some' players…is this not everyone? What's the critheria.

i'm not even interested in when they're gonna fix it, I'm just curious what the compensation's gonna be. I mean think about it, what would be fair for people losing rank and battlepass progress?

And I started buying physical cards because I liked the app…clownemoji
    How is the app still accesible…any resonable software engineer would agree that the best course of action would be to take the app offline, FIX IT, and put it back online, how is it the 3rd day and they haven't done any of this?!

• DonnaTeaTime
    DonnaTeaTime Member Posts: 7
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

If they seriously plan on fixing it during routine maintenance I’m quitting right now. Can’t believe I went and bought physical cards thinking I’d get into a new hobby, not going to touch this game after this fiasco. As a software dev this is timeline is simply ridiculous.

• DynamicBlood
    First Comment
    Options

yup can confirm I tried it on my phone with mobile data and it works, slowly but its at least playable, as soon as I try on the wi-fi, get a big fat nope

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees First Anniversary
    Options

I think this is more of a server issue than it is a coding issue. Either the hardware they're using is failing and needs to be replaced or, like TCG Live in general, it's because they went with cheap server parts.

• GMax_Big_Guns
    Options

Go to ForTheWinTCG's twitter page. He posted something there that might help. :)

• GMax_Big_Guns
    Options

His solution worked for me and its different from what people have suggested.

• Id0ntLikeU
    Id0ntLikeU Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

yeah has worked for me changed my regional setting in control panel in windows now the game work perfectly on pc great job

• DynamicBlood
    First Comment
    Options

@clasingla there's 0 chance that's the case, there's never any bug this severe that needs to be reasearched that long to see what's wrong. I mean unless you have the most incompetent software engineers on the planet, which could very well be the case. The more severe the bug, the more evident the issues. It's clearly a network connection bug, I logged in with my phone on mobile data and it solved the issue, but the connection was still laggy

• Darl_H
    Darl_H Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same problem here. I even couldn't take the last level reward of last season because I’m failed to complete a single game. Please help