Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Options

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

oh wait maybe they need those extra days to be able to find the error they could have not found the error yet and are probably constantly searching

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

@clasingla That's very possibly the problem

• TheStashhh
    TheStashhh Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

This is a massive joke. A company the size of Pokemon should have no issues with having a decent performing app, or solving a bug which literally doesn't let you play. I am very surprised by how long a fix is taking and how we have been provided no updates and no information on the issue asides from "we're looking into it".

MTG app functionability is glorious in comparison so I see no reason why the PTCG app is so bad, even discarding the current bug from last update. Huge dissapointment.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    Options

@TheStashhh Just be patient, these kinds of things take time

• Zapper-Cannon
    Zapper-Cannon Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

C'mon, how long does it take to fix the bug? Like, two days after update and problem is still here. It looks like a lot of incompetence from the developers and a lack of any respect for the players.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    Options

@DonnaTeaTime Why are you commenting about a TCG Live bug if you're not playing the game? I understand your point about it being frustrating and everything, but the bug doesn't even affect you. - 1. 2. - It's only been a couple of days since the update. It happened on 5/21 and it is now 5/23. It takes time for game developers to fix these things.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    Options

@Mathlar79 Ahhh, ok. That makes sense. I had to go find your original comment before I replied because I was really confused. I'm American, so I didn't understand what you meant by that.

• DonnaTeaTime
    DonnaTeaTime Member Posts: 7
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@JazzyUnicornGir Please read again. I am, but I won’t be if the planned downtime is in 10 days. You don’t understand how software development works, I do. Your statement is laughable to me.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    Options

@Rockisto1234567 I agree, 5-6 days of waiting for a glitch to be fixed can be a little irritating. It's been the same for me, though I have temporarily quit playing ranked until the glitch has been resolved due to not wanting to lose rank because of something happening in the game that I couldn't control.

• GMax_Big_Guns
    GMax_Big_Guns Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

@clasingla Then maybe they should fire their entire team of Aipom-for-Brains and hire new Developers/ Software Engineers.