Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why is TCGLive so bad?!

2»

Answers

• Plasticbones86
    Plasticbones86 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic

@Id0ntLikeU happy for you but it doesn't change anything, trust me, why do you lie?

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

Maybe it DOES work for more than just them. You can't claim they're lying when everyone's circumstances are different.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

@FelixDewott Breathe, don't need anything escalating, please. I can sense your anger in just reading that.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

@JazzyUnicornGir You're right…I don't think it's worth it continuing to argue about this when this has been rough on us all. Thanks for looking out for me.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

@FelixDewott Of course. If you ever need to talk or anything though, I'm here and you can email me if you want to instead of messaging me on here. (I believe my email is public.)

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

I agree with @clasingla, while I didn't take web development, I did take college-level programing in high school, so we know what we're talking about.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

@Plasticbones86, cellular data has been working for everyone who's tested, I myself have been using it this entire time and only encountered the bug once, and that was on my opponent's side.

• Lygars
    Lygars Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs Photogenic

After a long time way from this game I came back couple weeks ago… was having some fun ya know… now couple days ago this bug broke the #%!& game again bro!
    And the only way to play is using phone app?!? Dev bro don't tell me this bug was on propose so ya force trainers to install the phone app?

my dev bro… if you don't fix this #%!& by tomorrow and give a amazing compensation I'm leaving this #%!& again!