Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Comments

• arkangelshadow
    arkangelshadow Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Cant play, I even try with different connection that are on different internet providers. Hope a fix is released soon.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

@luizCRLM Eu entendo como você se sente, é a mesma coisa aqui. Basta dar algum tempo aos desenvolvedores do jogo e eles farão o jogo voltar ao normal em breve.

• Id0ntLikeU
    Id0ntLikeU Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Name Dropper

@lordf4te is completely right i just changed over to my mobile data in stead of wifi and it worked i can now play again.. there you go its definitely a connection issue now we know the problem thank you @lordf4te maybe you should apply to work for these guys good job

• Rockisto1234567
    Rockisto1234567 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

((Update on this))

Game now says ‘Maintenance on the 29th’ soo we have to wait until then for a fix 😅 oh well…

• Rockisto1234567

@Id0ntLikeU network switch didn’t work for me. Any game I try and start just fails at the coin toss before the battle. Few days and hopefully it’ll be somewhat fixed for everyone.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

@Rockisto1234567 Okay, thank you so much for the update. Hopefully, that will calm some of the people here down. Although, I do have a feeling that some people still won't be happy about having to wait another 5-6 days.

• Rockisto1234567

@JazzyUnicornGir 5-6 day of a wait isn’t ideal. But other than this update glitch the game has been great for me.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

@Rockisto1234567 Oof…that's a hefty wait. I guess we'll just have to deal with it until then. Not a great way to launch a new set but not much can be done until maintenance, it seems.

• DynamicBlood
    DynamicBlood Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I like how people are talking about another 6 days of this not being fixed so a total of almost 10 days, like that's normal for any live service, like that's not peak incompetence, like that's not peak carelessness. I don't know bro, some of us are paying customers if I'm paying 200 USD on your funky cardboard creature art, I expect you to give an ish when your online ecosystem goes belly up. That's what it means to be responsible.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

maybe the problem is worse than people think it is