Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can you just fix it now?

Comments

• Papuu15
    Papuu15 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Fix now about coin flip bugs NOW. i don't wait anymore. I want play Dragapult Tera EX in match. but flipping coin making me stop palying and it makes bugs.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

Please be patient. The game developers are trying to fix the issue as soon as humanly possible.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

I want to say to be patient, but I can understand why people are starting to get fed up. I'm starting to get fed up myself and I'm doing my best not to show it. I hope they can fix this before the negative sentiment gets out of control.

• JazzyUnicornGir

@FelixDewott I understand why too, but I also know that it takes time for the game developers to go through the game, find the mistake, and then re-code the game to correct the coding error.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

I am amazed by how much patience you have. I guess I'm just getting fed up because I'm quite sentitive to negativity as a person. Looks like we have to hope an update from the team will come sooner rather than later.

• JazzyUnicornGir

@FelixDewott It's actually quite the opposite. I have anger issues, I just have learned to control myself - even though I still have trouble in certain situations.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Unless you think the bug was done on purpose, they can't just "fix it now" except by reverting to the previous version.

• Plasticbones86
    Plasticbones86 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic

The season is ending (almost endof May), some people find comfort in this game. Is it so very difficult to work extra shifts instead of wanting US to be patient. This is ridiculous. I tried to be patient one day then it all became a farce.

• Plasticbones86
    Plasticbones86 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic

I mean with all the money Pokémon Ltd. gets from us worldwide you'd think they'd hire a better software developers but HEY NO

• JazzyUnicornGir

@Plasticbones86 I understand your frustration, but the game will be going back into maintenance on the 29th to fix the issue.