Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Comments

• DanieLupus
    DanieLupus Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

got the same problem, can’t even play one match, please fix it

• lordf4te
    lordf4te Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Name Dropper

So, I had the same problem as you guys on every device (pc, tablet, smartphone) and not a single game did pass through the coin flip. I got suspicious and thought maybe it's a networking problem and I was right. Some internet providers seem to have problems with the connection while others have not. I switched to cellular and EVERY SINGLE GAME COULD BE PLAYED from that point on. If I switch back to wifi, it's broken again after coin flip. So it definitley seems like a networking problem, try using other internet providers or cellular if you have problems too.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Thanks for the info @lordf4te

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

@lordf4te If this info is true, then those that play on mobile might be able to play more consistantly. I'll have to try this later, to see if it holds true for me.

• x_xidides
    x_xidides Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees

Already lost many matches because of this! Please give back the point lost from this!

• x_xidides
    x_xidides Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees

Already lost many matches because of this! Please give back the point lost from this!

• Kin63097
    Kin63097 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

got the same problem, can’t even play one match, please fix it!!!!!

• midievil
    midievil Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

same issues here for 3 days, an update on the situation to manage expectations is well overdue

• dlv87rm1
    dlv87rm1 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment First Anniversary

I miss the old GCC every time you update there are embarrassing problems I really hope you close this abomination as soon as possible and go back to the old project

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

It seems like @lordf4te might be onto something. I tried playing a match on my phone with data instead of WiFi…and I actually got into a match that I could play to completion with not a single issue. I'm still unsure if this is consistant or not but at least until the issue is resolved, it may be "ideal" to play TCG Live on your phone using data, depending on what your circumstances are.