Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Comments

• Shaun632530
    Shaun632530 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Fix the game now

• LNAPokemon8
    LNAPokemon8 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

doesn’t work at all for me either since I updated the app. Not on desktop or iPhone. Been a few days now.

• Rockisto1234567
    Rockisto1234567 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

Do we have a date of when the game is going to be fixed yet? I can’t play at all.

• NMcBNZ502365
    NMcBNZ502365 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment First Anniversary

This game is a fun distraction at the end of a work day and I admit I get hyped when I'm on a win streak and a bit too disappointed when I take a string of losses. I've come to accept that sometimes the PTCG Live experience will be less than perfect. Sometimes just playing against the AI has to suffice. Thank you for having the option to play the game that way, too.

I am just jumping on this thread to inform that the same coin flip error I advised of yesterday is still affecting my ability to play as well. It's a shame I have taken 2 losses which were out of my control and I have lost rank points. I hope that the bug is fixed soon. Good luck!

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

@Mathlar79 I'm not British, but go off, I guess…

I'm not really here to fight by the way, I initially joined the forums to figure out what was going on with PTCG Live. I got forced into fighting because impatience and anger was rampent yesterday.

• lordf4te
    lordf4te Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Name Dropper

Same problem, tried to play lots of games, not a single one got through the initial coin flip. I got suspicious and thought it might be a networking problem and I was right. I switched to cellular and every single game could be normally played but if I switch back to wifi it was broken again. So it seams that specific internet providers causes problems with the game, try switching to cellular and it should work.

• luizCRLM
    luizCRLM Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Pessoal boa noite, tive uma experiência relacionado a esse bug, e acredito que não tenha players executando tal bug do jogo, pois acabei de tentar jogar e não sai da tela de carregamento, após uns 20min com a tela carregando, fiquei cansado de esperar e apenas sai do jogo e reiniciei, pois achei que era algum problema relacionado a atualização, pois bem, para minha surpresa, saí do rank 560 para 1480.

Acredito que isso seja algum problema de desenvolvimento do software.

Pois assim como acontece de ficar esperando a partida iniciar, possa ser que do outro lado o player esteja tentando entrar no jogo e não sai da tela de carregamento, assim como aconteceu comigo.

Obs: tive as 2 experiências.

• PoppyPrincessPo
    PoppyPrincessPo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

its been 2 days, i dont even get to complete my daily task twice due to this bug. Ive tried everything, yet there are still no updates or compensation from tcglive. One of the buggiest app game ever !!

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

It would be nice for them to give compensation, especially since many rank points have been lost from a lot of players playing Ranked at the moment…but will they do compensation? That, I don't know.

This feels like this new set got rushed out on TCG Live and caused disasterous problems as a result. I have important things to do today, so I'm sorta just waiting at the moment, but for those who want to play? I'm starting to question why this is taking so long for the team to deal with despite any potential coding issues.

• dlv87rm1
    dlv87rm1 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment First Anniversary

it's really embarrassing that every time they make an update something like this happens, we're in 2024 there's no possibility of contacting support immediately or reporting the bug in game it seems that for pro players there are different games because they make money and instead those who play for fun are excluded without motivation. PLACE A REPORT BUGS BUTTON IN THE GAME PLACE A REPORT BUTTON FOR AN INCORRECT PLAYER WHO WASTES TIME WITH EMOTICONS OR INSULTS.