Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited May 23 #52

Hello Trainers!

We are aware of an issue preventing some players from starting a match properly in TCG Live. We understand your frustration. We are actively investigating this issue and will update you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

• RaymondL321
    RaymondL321 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

same problem. Please fix the bug!!!

I have been waiting for a night wishing you tech guys can fix it , still wishing .

• Id0ntLikeU
    Id0ntLikeU Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Name Dropper

some players, try a majority of players experiencing these issues. what ever was changed between last version and this version has caused it after 2 days you think they would have solved this issue.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

Oh, so that's where all my comments went. Sorry about that, all! I got rather heated…

• FelixDewott

@Mathlar79 Mate, it's not the fault of the promotional material or the game that the bug is happening. Something's gone horribly wrong on TCG Live and it needs time to be fixed. Coding is hard.

• FelixDewott

I've gotten into one or two matches today, I believe? So yeah, you might just be lucky. This is hardcore just destroying so many players.

• FelixDewott

Some YouTubers and streamers are, in fact, running into this issue. YouTubers can just edit that kind of thing out though.

• Mathlar79
    Mathlar79 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

@FelixDewott @JazzyUnicornGir

British sarcasm. The promo material is indeed ironic given that this bug has scuppered release day. I understand coding is hard.. I've been there. Seems a bit of a QA failing though.

• squirtleman95
    squirtleman95 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I hear they are expecting to have this fixed for everyone by tomorrow at the latest…! Until then

• Shallow-Gravy
    Shallow-Gravy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I also have lost rank. About every 3rd or 5th match I've had to take the L because it won't progress past "waiting for opponent" screen. Closing the app, timing out and exiting the match all count as conceding defeat. I'm glad the devs are aware and working on it. Just lame that my progress undoes itself for reasons outside my control.