Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Comments

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

@DonnaTeaTime Just be patient, I understand your frustration for I am playing the game too, but the game developer is working on solving the issue.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

i only just heard about the issue now but wanted to point out that blown_up_burmy literally just got banned and all his posts deleted. well done taking action mods.

• JazzyUnicornGir

@Flametix Okay, thank you for telling us that 🙂

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Nice work mods

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

If it helps, this bug hasn't affected me yet, but maybe I'm just lucky.

• Lclc2012
    Lclc2012 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Agrees

what I want to know is why this bug only effects some players and not others? All of the you tube streamers seem to be fine and PTCGL is working for them. So can someone from the development team explain why this bug is not affecting streamers?? My loss’s are increasing every time I try to load in and it crashes.

• LastingLizard
    LastingLizard Member Posts: 16
    10 Comments First Anniversary

The only way I found that anyone can battle is through the test deck feature on the decks screen where you battle an ai. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon, but in the meantime, we can at least still battle (even if it's just against some starter decks).

• JazzyUnicornGir

@Lclc2012 They are working on it. Just be patient. They have acknowledged the issue and are working to resolve it. Just because they haven't fixed it within the day that the update happened doesn't mean that they don't care about the game. Again, be patient.

• DonnaTeaTime
    DonnaTeaTime Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees

@JazzyUnicornGir What do you mean you're playing the game too? I'm not playing the game, maybe you are? Only some of us have the bug, some of us are just encountering people with the bug. It's been 24 hours without a hot fix, that's just not right. Are we not allowed to point that out? The team clearly think it's acceptable to not fix this in a couple of days, not to mention all the big streamers have perfect access.

• Zinyo7as
    Zinyo7as Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Allowing the game releasing with this performance is insane…… What a rubbish software developing team and management.