Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matches not starting?

Comments

• Rockisto1234567
    Rockisto1234567 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

Same, fault with the recent update by the looks of it. Avoid starting any matches. Lost 1 rank myself due it not starting and exiting the game. I’d like to think they will restore everyone’s account/ranking prior to the update, but I don’t think they’ll be that generous.

• OneAndOnlyBeast
    OneAndOnlyBeast Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I have the same issue i cannot start any game 😕

• BigSeananan
    BigSeananan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

It same bug,but return to the game after I get stuck, my score comes back

• deadmedo
    deadmedo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I've tried today 2 matches. Both of them stuck at waiting for…. And the weird thing is that both of these players have over 3000 points which I've never seen since the points update few months ago. Weird :/

• Kingkong777666
    Kingkong777666 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I’m devastated

I lost so many rank positions opening and closing the app thinking it was my phone, hopefully they can fix this soon.

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

Same thing here. It's not a matter of if, but when everyone will experience the bug. I think the least they can do is compensate the loss of rank somehow. It's not just an annoyance bug. It's actually costing players valuable rank position. For that reason, I stopped playing ranked for now. It's killing my stats but at least I'm no longer dropping in the ranks.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

@TortolaBR Hang on a minute…I'm not sure if this is related to this match start bug or not, but it seems the player you mentioned is abusing the fact there's no coin toss time-out. Maybe that's how he got so many points? If it's at all related to the match start bug, then this could be trouble.

• Shaun632530
    Shaun632530 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Utter joke of a game

• Shaun632530
    Shaun632530 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Fix the game now