Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 15 Pokemon TCG Live windows application

Comments

• Warp_
    Warp_ Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I tried what YamamotoTCG tried.

yeah he's right, it makes no absolutely sense but it works alright.

• Limati
    Limati Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

• Limati
    Limati Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hello, thanks for your help.

I also cannot enter the game with my Moto g54 phone anymore. Back-button also doesn't help as in some other cases. Also, I cannot sign in on the Pokemon-Website with the g54. Always blocked by Imperva.

However, with all other of our devices (Samsung Phone, Moto g14, Windows Laptop) it works without any problems. Seems to be an Imperva-bug especially with Moto g54 phones in my case.

All proposed solutions do not work so far.

• Todzyo
    Todzyo Member Posts: 9
    First Comment First Anniversary

What helps me (or at least I hope it helped). I enter on my account page on pokemon.com via third browser (Microsoft Edge or something like it). Then I logged out and start the game. Instead of an error 15 there appeared Log In page and request from PTCGL to receive an access to my Pokemon Trainer Club account. Then I saw my nickname on the upper left corner of the client window and the game loaded as usual to the proper end. And by the way, when I logged in here, on the forum, the forum also asked me about access. Few days ago I changed the password on my PTC account to increase safety or security of an account (or something like it), so maybe this is the reason of the error 15. Or it happens because I stay logged in my PTC account for too long, don't know. Anyway, I hope it helps. 4 restarts and still works. Good luck.

PS There is a fresh bug in the game so I haven't played a single match. No further than deciding who goes first. Love the game.

• XiiJazziiX
    XiiJazziiX Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

if you are on windows try moving the file from your user files and delete any shortcuts. move the file to you hard drive then launch the game from there, i had this issue and i found out that the files were trying to load from the wrong destination. once i loaded it from the hard drive i loaded in perfectly fine with no error warnings. hope this helps

• Minnow5750
    Minnow5750 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Great now I have this issue can someone help I have tried everything.

• Void-Mutiny
    Void-Mutiny Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I just got this same issue on an iPhone 13 Pro and I have no option of a back button. I even tried deleting and redownloading the app. Are there any other solutions?

• DawnTheGlaceon
    DawnTheGlaceon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

im also having the same problem of being unanable to login on my laptop

• Honeybadger518
    Honeybadger518 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm experiencing the same problem as the rest. Is there a way to contact Imperva or to othewise bypass this service?

• BlackFox6942
    BlackFox6942 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Name Dropper

This worked for me. Clicked on the Imperva image. Then went back to the websire and error was gone.