Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Looking for strong Pokémon Unite players

I'm looking for strong Unite players to team up with, fill my Unite circle and possibly even strategize. I'm mostly an attacker and goal-making kind of player, so I practically never use supports, but I've always found it difficult to attack other teams because the team I'm in doesn't collaborate or doesn't know how to.

I'm not looking for expert competitive players, just skilled ones that can be impactful in a match, even only with their mains.

Comments

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

I like invading their jungle and trolling and little bit and I’m an offensive guy and I’m trying to switch over to dragonite since it got buffs but I can’t play cuz I have exams until June 9th

• LeaderMeg
    LeaderMeg Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I’m looking for too

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

I might be your guy. I main D and S (and sometimes All-Roundr). and I'm lonely😐️

• Tyroney_bologna
    Tyroney_bologna Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment

I would be down to play some matches to see if we work well together. I usually play defender and support roles. My current mains are Slowbro and Mamoswine, but I also enjoy some all-rounders like Ceruledge and Charizard.

I play every day so message me back and we can set up some time to play

• TheTrueMicro
    TheTrueMicro Member Posts: 30
    5 Likes First Answer 10 Comments Photogenic

I'm quite decent!

• Beldaric
    Beldaric Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Love to join im typically an all rounder player but can do a bit of every role! I'm on most days

• HGemini93
    HGemini93 Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hey there! I’m looking for people to coordinate with during matches too. My mains are both Pikachu and Lucario (don’t have a third as of yet.) Although I’m maining both an attacker and all-rounder I definitely always try to do my best to focus on actions that would benefit the team in matches. I play a mean decoy if I do say so myself heheheh…

(My Unite username is the same as on here and Pokémon GO btw)