Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Rewards once Battle Pass is Complete

I completed the Battle Pass today, and was wondering what happens with the Battle Pass exp you earn after every match if there are no more Battle Pass Levels. Nothing happens. It is basically pointless exp at that point. I highly recommend changing this. By removing a reward after completing the Battle Pass our play is worth less than before. This disincentives us from playing more, rather than encouraging play.

I recommend rewarding a flat amount of credits once the Battle Pass is over, or maybe reward us credits for every 100xp gained for the Battle Pass once it is complete. This will keep more players engaged and pushing forward, and reward those that play a lot with the opportunity to earn more cards they want to play with.

Comments

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

100% agree with this

It could also be the same system pokémon Unite uses. After the last level of the battle pass, every time you get X amount of points (which in unite i believe is a little more than a regular level) the game gives you a random reward, which for this game could be credits, gems or a random pack (or coins, but i don't think people will like if coins is a possible reward).

• behiri
    behiri Member Posts: 14
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

true, I stopped playing live after completing the battle pass, it was not rewarding with all the bugs and limitations.

however everyday I just login and complete the daily quest, after a month I can buy 10 packs and get around 1000 credits and craft a card or two.