Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon forums story gym 4

Options

Comments

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

I love the story a lot

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

And @TechHog it’s not a problem if @Specter478 puts this story in the Pokémon tcg live forum

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@Josiah2580 @Specter478 You’re both promoted to level 3! Congratulations!

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

yes tank you

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Reminds me of 2010 game forums obligatory fanfic sections, makes me miss the old times

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Thanks, I'm still waiting for the next part of the story to get approved on this forum

• Specter478
    Options

As Arlo arrives at the fire gym he gazed in awe at the giant flame patterned arena. This is a lot bigger than the other arena he said to himself. As he waited for the gym leader Arlo wonders if Harley is having any luck finding his missing pokemon, he is so deep in thought he does not notice the stranger standing right next to him. "Hello?" Says the stranger. Arlo jumps, "oh sorry I didn't notice you, you scared me" Says Arlo. "its ok I often lose myself in thought to" Says the stranger, "by the way are you a gym challenger?"Says the stranger. "Oh yes I'm looking for the gym leader" Says Arlo. "That would be me" Says the stranger. " My name is Wraith and I'm the new gym leader. Arlo frowned, "What happened to the other one?" Arlo said, "He retired" Said Wraith, "I don't believe I ever caught your name…" "Oh it's Arlo" Says Arlo "Well welcome Arlo" Say's Wraith "Are you ready to start the battle?" "Definitely" Say's Arlo with a nervous grin. "Well let the show begin" Say's Wraith with cold smile, that made Arlo feel slightly uncomfortable. "This will be a 1v1 battle with three pokemon on each team" says Wraith. "Got it" says Arlo. Both release their pokemon."Torracat use flame thrower" Says Wraith, "Snivy dodge!" Snivy barely manages to dodge the flames, "Torracat use ember!" "Snivy dodge and return" Says Arlo who has decided to use Pawni instead, "Pawmi use static" says Arlo in the hopes that it might paralyze the Torracat, it worked Torracat cant move! "Pawmi use thunder!" Says Arlo Direct hit Torracat faints, Wraith tosses down another pokemon ball this time its a Flarion, "Flarion use flame wheel." Pawmi doesn't manage to dodge in time Pawmi faints Arlo groans, Wraith smiles "well well its a 2v2 now" "Litleo go" says Arlo "Flarion flame wheel" says Wraith, "Litleo dodge!" says Arlo Litleo dodges just in the nick of time Arlo gives a sigh of relief, "Litleo use tackle!" Says Arlo its a direct hit, "Flarion use ember" Says Wraith Litleo dodges easily, Flarion is starting to weaken Arlo takes his chance "Litleo use bite!" Flarion faints, Wraith is starting to look a little annoyed now "Fletchinder go!" Says Wraith, Arlo frowns aren't these the pokemon Harley is missing? "Fletchinder use peck!" Arlo is to distracted to react in time! it hits Litleo, Litleo faints "Snivy go" Arlo knows he's at an extreme disadvantage now grass against fire. "Fletchinder use flamethrower" Arlo prepares for the worst but nothing happens, " Fletchinder use flamethrower!" but Fletchinder wasn't paying attention instead it was staring at the door that Harley had just walked through. Harley stares in shock that's his Fletchender! "Hey that's my pokemon!" Says Harley, "let us finish are battle then we will sort this out" Says Wraith, "No you stole them while I was asleep!," Says Harley, who is starting to get angry. "Give my pokemon back!," Says Harley, "Give me a second kid! cant you see I'm kind of busy?!" Says Wraith, but Harley who was sick of talking decided to take action, "Fletchinder use peck on that man!. Wraith tosses down another poke ball reveling a Absol. "Absol use night slash on Fletchinder!" "Fletchender dodge" says Harley, Arlo who had been shocked at the turn of events decided to take action. "Snivy use wrap" Says Arlo. "Fletchender use aerial ace" Says Harley. Absol who can't move because of wrap takes a direct hit and is out of the battle. "Two to one is hardly fair" Says Wraith. Wraith tosses down two more poke balls. "Houndoom, Flutter Mane, their now its even" Says Wraith, "Houndoom use thunder fang on Fletchender, Flutter Mane use shadow ball on Fletchender" Says Wraith. "Fletchender dodge!" Yells Harley. Fletchender dodges the Houndooms attack only to get hit by shadow ball! Fletchender faints. "And now its a 2v1." says Wraith with a smile "Squirtle water gun!" Says Harley. "Wait what?! where did Squirtle come from?" Says Wraith with a frown It hits Flutter Mane. "Snivy vine whip" Says Arlo. Flutter mane can't take much more. "Squirtle finish it with tidal wave! Flutter Mane faints and Houndoom looks very weak. "Fine you win here is your badge". I don't wan't your friends weak pokemon any way". says Wraith. "But remember next time we meet i won't be so easy to beat and I wont be so nice". Says Wraith as he turns to walk out the door. "Wait who are you and why are you doing this?" says Arlo. "I'm still Wraith and I'm part of team Paradox and this is just what we do,"Says Wraith. "Houndoom use smog," Says Wraith. The room gets filled with a dark smog and when it clears Wraith is gone. "Where did he go?" Says Arlo. "I don't know but he left a badge and my pokemon!" Says Harley. "You better get those pokemon to the pokemon center". Says Arlo. "Yea yours to"Says Harley. A little bit later. "I wonder what team paradox is". says Harley, "I don't know," says Arlo "I hope I don't run into any more of them though." Says Arlo, "Yea me to", Says Harley, "So what do plan on doing now that you have your pokemon back?" Asked Arlo. "I think I will stay and wait for a new gym leader to show up then challenge them," Said Harley what do you plan on doing Arlo?" Asked Harley. "I guess I will continue with my journey to battle all the gym leaders and become a pokemon master!" Said Arlo. "Now that I have my third badge its time to head off to the next gym". "Well good luck becoming a pokemon master and thanks for helping me get my pokemon back!", Said Harley. "Good luck with the fire gym and maybe we will meet again sometime, so see you!", Said Arlo. And just like that Arlo was on his way to the next gym.

• Specter478
    Options

why did my story get flagged?

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

i don't know one time my brackets and @OlderAngel11 brackets also got flagged for no reason