Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon forums story gym 4

Options
Specter478
Specter478 Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs

It was a bright and sunny morning and Arlo was on his way to the fire gym. where he would test his skills against the gym leader if he got this badge it would be his third! and he would be even closer to becoming a pokemon master. He was walking down the road eating a pecha berry when he saw a strange figure by the path. the figure looked like a young boy about 10 years old and he looked devastated about something. "What's wrong?" Arlo asked. "My pokemon are missing!" wailed the boy looking miserable. "I woke up this morning and they were gone!". "I searched everywhere!". "Well maybe we can go to town and tell officer Jenny?" said Arlo. "I'm on my way to fight the gym leader any way", "Ok i'll join you" said the boy looking slightly less miserable. "Oh i forgot to ask your name", said Arlo, "It's Harley said the boy, what's yours?". "Arlo" said Arlo. "Do you have any pokemon that didn't vanish Harley?", asked Arlo. "Yes my squirtle is still with me" said Harley tossing a poke ball down reveling a sleepy looking squirtle. which promptle yawned and went to sleep." Cool" said Arlo, "what are the pokemon that are missing?". "Torracat, Flarion, and Fletchinder" say's Harley looking sad again. "Well", say's Arlo "lets go look for them in town, maybe they will be their". "Ok" say's Harley. About 2 hour's later."Officer Jenny!?" yells Harley as the boy's arrive at the police station. "Yes?" says Officer Jenny, "I'm Harley and I think some of my pokemon have been stolen!" "Oh dear are you sure!" say's Officer Jenny, "I'm pretty sure" say's Harley". Sensing that this would be a long conversation and impatient to go battle the gym leader Arlo decides to leave, "I'm going to go ahead to the fire gym to battle the gym leader" say"s Arlo, "Bye and good luck finding your pokemon!" say's Arlo, "Thanks and good luck with the gym battle!" Say's Harley. Without another thought Arlo hurries off to the fire type gym.

Comments

• Specter478
    Options

Sorry i have to wait for it to be approved

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

ok

your good

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Why is this posted in the Live forum? What does this have to do with PTCGL?

I really don't understand kids these days...

• Specter478
    Options

TechHog I did this because i'm kind of new and couldn't figure out how to put it pokemon general :(

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

same

• Specter478
    Options

Plus whats with the kids these day? I'm not a kid

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Specter478

It's something that happens with every new generation of people. It changes every time. People like making fun of little kids.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@TechHog you didn’t have to write the story with us, but can you please stop saying that we are weird role-playing things making? We like it.

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

@UnovanZorua i am a kid 😜

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

@Specter478 nice story! Is this the only part you writed or not? Yes i think, i have seen no other story from you.