Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Forums Story Chapter 3

Comments

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 LOLs 100 Comments

my team Beacket

grass

VS.

notGRASS

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

wait I’m the grass elite 4 member no double speacilties

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Alright just a heads-up I just “posted” catching Litleo. Hopefully it makes it through, if not, I will try to break it up into segments to make it smaller. I should be able to post the gym battle later today.

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 25 LOLs 5 Answers

Yikes im next?! :{

• Octowen

Catching Litleo:
    As the morning sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, Arlo set out on a hike through the lush forest near his hometown. With his trusted Pokémon companions, Snivy and Pawmi, by his side, he ventured deeper into the wilderness, eager to explore the wonders that awaited him. As he wandered along the winding trail, Arlo noticed a rustling in the bushes ahead. Curious, he approached cautiously, his senses on high alert. Suddenly, a small, fiery Pokémon burst forth from the undergrowth, its mane ablaze with vibrant flames. Arlo’s eyes widened in awe as he realized he was face to face with a Litleo, a rare and majestic creature he had only ever seen in books and documentaries. Excitement surged through him as he reached for his Pokédex to learn more about the fiery lion cub Pokémon. But before he could even scan the Litleo, it let out a fierce roar, challenging Arlo to a battle. Without hesitation, Arlo accepted, knowing that this would be an opportunity to test his skills as a Pokémon trainer. With a confident grin, Arlo called upon Snivy to lead the charge. The grass-type Pokémon sprang into action, ready to take on the fiery challenger. Litleo wasted no time in launching a barrage of Ember attacks, its flames dancing and flickering in the cool morning air. But Snivy was quick on its feet, skillfully dodging the fiery onslaught as it countered with a flurry of Vine Whip attacks. The two Pokémon clashed in a dazzling display of skill and determination, each refusing to back down in the face of adversity. As the battle intensified, Arlo realized he needed to switch tactics. After all, even though Snivy was giving its all, they were battling a fire type. With a quick command, he called upon Pawmi, his electric-type Pokémon, to join the fray. Pawmi unleashed powerful electric shocks, crackling with energy as they danced towards Litleo, who yelped in surprise. Despite Litleo's valiant efforts, it soon found itself overwhelmed by the combined damage of Snivy and Pawmi. With one final, determined push, Arlo managed to weaken the fiery lion cub Pokémon enough to make it vulnerable to capture. With a triumphant shout, Arlo hurled a Pokéball towards Litleo, watching with bated breath as it wobbled and shook on the forest floor. And then, with a satisfying *click*, the Pokéball stilled, signaling Arlo's victory. As he scooped up the Pokéball containing his newest companion, Arlo felt a surge of pride and excitement course through him. With Litleo by his side, he knew that their adventures together were only just beginning, and that together, they would conquer any challenge that lay ahead.

I should be able to send the Steel Gym Battle later today, and hopefully this message makes it through!

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

@Octowen Great story! @clasingla am I allowed to include a pyroar in my team, since our main trainer now has the previous evolution?

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

@OlderAngel11 @Resilient30 Haha I don't think I could. I just had a feeling my idea for this was pretty good, I don't think I have the stamina for a novel. But thank you both.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

@Octowen good job!

• Octowen

Thank you to you both! Now I will send the gym battle, hopefully it will come through pretty soon.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    25 LOLs First Answer 25 Likes 100 Comments

Nice story!