Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Concerns Regarding Pokémon Unite Subreddit

I am reaching out to express grave concerns regarding the Pokémon Unite subreddit, a platform that, while not officially affiliated, undeniably wields significant influence over the perception of the game and its community.

It has come to my attention that the subreddit is rife with disturbing behavior, including rampant censorship, manipulation, and the propagation of misinformation. This conduct appears to be facilitated by moderators and reddit team, has created an environment filled with lies and deceit, damaging the reputation of Pokémon Unite and its developers.

Despite lacking any official endorsement, the subreddit operates with a sense of entitlement, often leveraging the Pokémon Unite brand for personal gain and validation. Its actions, fueled by personal agendas and egos, stand in direct opposition to the values of transparency and integrity that should define any community platform.

The subreddit's influence extends far beyond its digital borders, consistently appearing in online searches and shaping public perception of Pokémon Unite. This unchecked power has the potential to inflict irreparable harm on the game's reputation and viability.

I urge you to take decisive action to address these concerns and safeguard the integrity of Pokémon Unite. While the subreddit may not be directly affiliated with the game, its actions demand a response from the Pokémon Company and TiMi Studio Group / Tencent Games.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that you will take the necessary steps to protect the interests of Pokémon Unite and its community.

Comments

• KingPersian
    KingPersian Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

The moderators of the Pokémon Unite subreddit are extremely abusive.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

just sounds like a reddit mod deleted your post and you are mad

• punte2010
    punte2010 Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 10 Comments

they really can't do anything about it. What would you even want them to do?

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

idk