Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game crashed while opening packs. Where are they??

Options

I scanned 49 code cards in and was doing a big opening bc i was looking for ancient cards, i just started playing online bur i play irl so i had a bunch of code cards hanging around, one of which being from a paldean fates etb. after like 15 packs the game crashes and when i reopen it i don’t have any cards i didn’t already have from the opening and especially no mimikyu promo. where are they and can i get them back???

Answers

• TrainerBen84
    TrainerBen84 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    Options

I thought you can only do 10 at a time. Maybe they are not lost and just need to rescan them in.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 457 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

it should have automatically opened them, check the builder, they should be there

• L0gg
    L0gg Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

@ravenclawed1234 that’s what i thought because i have the mimikyu sleeves but but i can’t find the promo anywhere

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

maybe try rescanning them if they are not registered the code might still work

(cause this does sound strange)

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@L0gg You have the cards. Versions of the same card are stacked together though. Click on the regular art and then the Available drop-down below the card.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@clasingla I know you're just trying to help, but you need to be careful about offering suggestions that you can't verify.