Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Never Ending Game

There is a bug still currently that most people still experience where your opponent will no longer be making moves but the timer still keeps going on their end and when the timer hits 0 nothing still happens. The only way to get around this is to concede the game or shut it out and when you do that the game will count it as a loss and you will lose rating in the game along with any winning streak you may have had. It's quite annoying and disheartening when you are just wanting to play the game fluidly. I migrated over from TCGO in hopes that we'd be able to at least play and the game will function but it's just been issue after issue. Please fix this and hopefully give us something for the time we've lost on this particular bug as well as any others.

Comments

• GioFire91
    GioFire91 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I've been having the same issues...it's sad to see all the newest pokémon products being produced at such poor quality. Disappointed all around

• finis-aetas
    finis-aetas Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #3

I have lost 3 in a row due to this very issue. For me it is always Mew VMAX VS Lugia VSTAR everytime.

Edit: After doing some digging around it seems I am not the only one with this issue. Apparently, it has to do with the Mew Vmax Deck something there is causing it to freeze the game.

• Yoggington
    Yoggington Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

+1 this bug.

Not necessarily playing against Mew or Lugia. Just happened now against a water deck.

I'd estimate this is happening about one is 7/8 games for me. Very frustrating.