Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Criticism, feedback, suggestions for improvement

Options
2»

Comments

• Gangrils
    Gangrils Member Posts: 21
    First Comment 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I have to add to the post now. I've been desperately trying to get enough credits for just 4 cards for 3 weeks now. To create a single deck on it. It doesn't work, although I've even bought 20 boosters in the meantime, I don't come close to the sum for 4 cards, which unfortunately are not available as basic artwork. 5000 credits is an enormous number. I'm only half that and I'm already at level 48 on the reward scale.

I don't know how I'm going to get credits after that. There is a massive lack of resources to create the simplest things. For an easy fun deck. Previously, I was able to quickly put together such a find by exchanging, but it wasn't just 4 cards that I needed. There should be opportunities to at least exchange currencies quickly. Or you can balance the prices. It's absolutely tiring and I hope the game creators read this and come up with a solution. 

I don't even want to imagine what would happen if I put together a real deck with 60 cards, where I don't just miss 4 pieces. Completely impossible. 

• Nramsden87
    Nramsden87 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Not sure if I'm the only person finding this. Only started using live recently as I'd stepped away from the online game a while back. Really struggling with ranked battles with my basic deck.

Matchmaking in ranked is awful!

I've worked through the first league and am now on the standard league, red border. Since making it into the standard league with my 80 battle points I am constantly being matched with players in the great league, with blue border and 300-400 battle points. These players are using much more advanced decks and have much more powerful Pokémon with higher hp, giving me little to no hope of doing enough damage to them, knocking me out in one hit. I understand that it is better to buy and upgrade my decks but I honestly didn't expect it to be this difficult to climb up beyond the 2nd easiest league.

Losing all desire to play the game when I am losing battle points against the higher player and it takes me further and further from league promotion.

Will matchmaking be improved at some point in the future so that I can fight somebody of a similar ability or with a similar number of BP or wins??!!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Nramsden87 What deck are you using?