Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Terrible Matchmaking

Options
2»

Comments

• henry0060
    henry0060 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

I hate the system that's in play I haven't ever played this game not even irl. I wanted to try it, but casually playing I get absolutely destroyed every match not even just because I'm new. There several people that are just blazing through their deck and smacking down VR and ex pokemon eft and right when I actually can play they just completely out damage me. I wish there were NPC so I could at least practice and still rewards so I can actually get more cards instead of forcing myself to play and lose constantly. At least put me up against beginners too sheesh!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@henry0060 Use one of the premade decks instead of trying to make your own.

• henry0060
    First Comment
    Options

@TechHog I am using the premade decks just ain't going well n I don't have hink a premade deck can do much if the enemies has a bunch of ex n VR out in just one turn. Had one match were they used torterra n had it stacked with grass type to the point it one shorted everything I had n I couldn't just DPS it out before losing

• henry0060
    First Comment
    Options

N no I did have bosses order not that it would matter when the moment it would comeback I'll just die

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@henry0060 Which deck are you using?