Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to play any search cards...

Every single deck i made is bugged using cards as quick balls, battle vip pass. When i use it all the cards are blacked out and i am unable to pull a card. And then for some reason the deck with mew vmax does not have bugs at all using those cards. I am litteraly stuck playing mew vmax Because all decks are not working... Tried to remake them but nothing helps.......

Any one else has this? or knows some weird workaround? reinstalled it a few times now... Playing on Pc. On the Phone all my decks work as normal

Comments

• AmazingAce
    AmazingAce Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

A friend of mine got the same problem, but only on PC, and not on Android. I have none of that on my PC, but I have significantly newer hardware. We tried all kinds of over and underclocking, bios settings for ram, and even formatted his PC witg a fresh install of Windows, on two different hard drives. Tried old drivers, and new ones, as well as bios versions. His computer still shows "no valid cards" and "x valid cards" at the same time, and he can't choose any cards. We are at a loss to what to try next.

• VethodBe
    VethodBe Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

yea on pc this game is unplayable... i wish i never migrated