Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 15 Pokemon TCG Live windows application

I tried contacting the support about this supposed bug I'm having but I only got the automated response ( I'm guessing ) after 24 hours which ignored completely everything I just had written and gave me ''solutions'' that I had expicitely said I had tried in my request.
So I'm now asking fellow players that might have encountered this issue before, is there a solution?
I tried using a vpn to forcefully change my ip, and it didn't work, I tried also changing location so that in case I were geobanned I would be able to login anyway and that didn't work.
I tried accessing with a data hotspot from my phone device and it didn't work either so I figured it wasn't an IP issue.
That was until I discovered that IMPERVA the service that provides the proxy for the pokemon app was having troubles the 1st of april which might've led to my problem but then again, the problem was considered resolved so I crossed that out.
I then tried uninstalling the applcation, along with both folders and their keys in the System Editor, and that made me think that the problem was solved because when I logged in it asked me language and login, it didn't work.
The problem as it's shown to me consists of:
access denied
Error 15
access.pokemon.com

My IP:
Proxy IP:

I then tried deleting cookies and cache from my Chrome browser and that also didn't solve then issue but noticed that if I logged in from my phone, on the APP STORE version of TCG Live it would work and let me log in.
The Site, pokemon.com also appeared to work from my browser even though I was using the same IP I was getting access denier for on the application.
Now I don't understand technology that much but if it's neither an IP issue or a client issue, what the heck is going on?
I'm in dire need of help as this was my past time and hobby and I feel so lost without playing a little to take my mind off things.
Please help.

Comments

• XiiJazziiX
    XiiJazziiX Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

im having exactly the same issue can someone please tell me how to fix this. works on my mobile from same wifi router and also on my laptop but for some reason on my pc it keeps getting the imperva error 15 when its supposed to take me to the login account screen after selecting the language

please help !

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 317 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• MasterNise
    MasterNise Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary

i have the same problem since i log in on my mobil while i was connected on PC, now i can´t connect on the PC anymore… support is not giving functional solutions, HELP!

• Eimiko1
    Eimiko1 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I've now written my third ticket to the pokemon TCG Live support and for the third time I've met with an automated reply that ignored the steps I've taken to solve the issue.
    The support refuses to help and there is little to no information about this bug on the internet, even this forum's moderator just copy pasted the same reply which won't help since the support isn't willing to let you speak to a real person rather than a bot.
    I've wrote in my extensive paragraph that I hadn't used a VPN an the automated reply I've gotten ( Like last time ) was that this issue is often caused by VPNs and that is literally the first article you find on google if you search for this problem.
    This is absolutely unhinged and has no reason to happen.
    How can I be taken seriously by the support if they keep sending me the same message and flagging the request's thread as resolved?
    I'm losing my marbles this just doesn't feel right.

• Gabrielkira23
    Gabrielkira23 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

estou com o mesmo problema e não consigo acessar minha conta pokemon tcg live… aparece error 15… por favor alguem pode me ajudar ?

• Drlzzt
    Drlzzt Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem here. Tried changing default browsers because it's using that to access.pokemon.com still same error. On Mobile it works but implementations are different. Problem is with their buggy Imperva service.

• Marco_Vinicius
    Marco_Vinicius Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Estou com o mesmo problema na versão para Windows e o suporte fica repetindo para eu não usar VPN, sendo que não utilizo para jogar.

• MCippo
    MCippo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Estou tendo o mesmo erro 15 , oq devo fazer ? N consigo acessar minha conta pelo PC

• YamamotoTCG
    YamamotoTCG Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

GUYS I FINALLY DID IT AFTER MONTHS TRYING!!!!

it makes no sense, but when the error appears, click on the "imperva" blue icon, it will take you to a page explaining why the error is appearing and some troubleshooting you can do. I did NONE of them and just clicked the "←" to come back and the game loaded like normal.

After that the error never appeared again. Tell me if it worked because i couldn't test it to be sure!

• Eeveechelle
    Eeveechelle Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have this same problem. I've tried all the solutions listed here but none of them have worked. Whatever the Imperva service is doing, it seems broken. This has also happened to a relative. We are both using Moto g54 phones, so I wondered if that was a factor.