Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game Breaking Bug against Mew V-Max

124»

Comments

• LuSaxy
    LuSaxy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This was happening to me alot. so i went on a mission to figure it out.

I have managed to recreate the bug without fail now. I am not going to share how it is done, to avoid new people exploiting it. but I have messaged customer service with the steps to recreate (100% ability to reproduce)

hopefully they will ban some card temporarily until it gets resolved.

the worst thing is - now that i play, it is sometimes the correct play, but now i know it will cause the bug, so i am avoiding it<- but dont want to get into the habbit of worse play just to stop the auto win. sucks alot.

• Fansi1234567
    Fansi1234567 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

yes same problem and derank everytime.

FIX IT!!!!

• LangsiBoy
    LangsiBoy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Can you guys please do something...mew vmax deck is destroying the game...the bug start on 2nd turn everything freeze and need to conceded to continue...it happen to me everytime i face mew vmax deck..more than 10 times already..please do somthing

• PeterCapObvious
    PeterCapObvious Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments
    edited December 2022 #35

I've encountered this bug many times. Come to think of it the majority that I can remember was against Mew Vmax and unless the game ended fast there was a good chance it'd bug out like you mentioned.

Most of the games I was actually winning too and it stung a bit having to just quit out because I wasn't willing to wait for the timer, but since I see it doesn't even give me the win it's a relief.

Edit: to those who may state I lost connection, I definitely didn't. I was on my PC with very stable internet (I get 500mb/s up & down), and was playing Live in-between games of another game I was playing that requires an online connection.

• Lyroco
    Lyroco Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

• FMLitsManny
    FMLitsManny Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This bug is insanely annoying, has been happening to me for over a week now, this is the first forum page i find mentioning it. I hope you resolve it soon!

• Lyroco
    Lyroco Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This has happened to me twice just today. No way to progress the game. Always have to concede. They just sit there and wait for a win.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

It's not losing connection. It's desync where you didn't receive one of the published commands. It seems that some action with Mew V isn't properly publishing a command and desyncing both players.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes
    edited December 2022 #40

**The information in this post appears to have been incorrect. I have removed it now.**