Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

customize pokemon appearances

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

Since ORAS with the Contest Pikachu, and Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee allow players to customize appearances. When it comes to new pokemon games need warrant for upgrades of my personal design, I would also like to see custom appearance for pokemon.

Comments

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

it would take a lot of data to be able to customize each pokemon model. I kind of want it too tbh. Maybe it's time they make one giant game with all the features and just keep adding pokemon to it.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

It would be an interesting idea, but I would like to see the Pokemon Company spend more time on the gameplay or storyline.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 827 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

I would think that they would stay away from that, people could put clothes on gardevoir and vaporeon and we would get some interesting jokes in the community

• MajorBrendan
    Options

My case, It would be interesting because the pokemon games will push the boundaries from the tech from the Nintendo switch 2 and beyond that.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 827 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

@MajorBrendan I think you have a cool idea that would be fun, but aside from the interesting jokes that could be made, I think it's unnatural, animals shouldn't wear clothes

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 40
    Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

Instead of letting them wear clothes I feel like being able to put armor on a Pokemon like Scizor could make a little more sense then putting a Tee shirt and sorts on some random Pokemon

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 40
    Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

shorts*

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

If they're not going to give us the full Pokédex, they might as well use that storage space to allow for extra customisation.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@TheJeffers Might be possible with the tech Switch 2 and beyond will present.