Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

All my deck lists are gone ??!!

Options

I went to log in and first my avatar was blank which was strange then I went to join a game and it said my deck was invalid ?? Checked and it looks like the names of my decks and the box coin ect are there but all the lists are 0/60 .... Is anyone else getting this ?! I have like 150 decks in my list . .. yes I restarted 30 times so it's not that . There is also no way my account was accessed , my password is generated by a password program .

Comments

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

Live shifted to the new 2024-2025 season with the release of Temporal Forces, all cards with a E regulation mark have been rotated out (unless they’ve been reprinted with a later regulation mark) from the Standard format.

If any of those 60 decks had cards released between Battle Styles and Fusion Strike then they’d be marked as invalid because of that.

• Cayla89
    Cayla89 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

This same thing happened to me today. All my decks say 0/60. I am a new user too, only downloaded this app a week ago so was really confused today. Such a pain as I really can't be bothered to create every single deck again for no reason...

Please let me know if you find a solution

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

The solution is to build new decks for post-rotation.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Pretty sure he’s saying that he has 0 cards in those once full deck and not invalid cards

• WhisperDawn
    WhisperDawn Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

• WhisperDawn
    Options

This same glitch happened to me! I have a Future deck that I have been playing since my prerelease cards came into the game. It is 100% post rotation standard and now it shows 0/60 cards. Not just that deck though, all my decks are now 0/60 cards. On Friday March 29 at 10pm I had many decks and now Saturday March 30th, I have none. It does seem as though all my cards are still available.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 180 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• WhisperDawn
    Options

I made a ticket right away and I can't believe how the mod responded: