Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

From 410 to 230 points

Hi,

This afternoon, I get 410 points in the stairs.

5 minutes ago, my opponent lost the connection and I abandone the game. When I returned to main screen I had 230 points!

Please check

Comments

• Kapoetski3
    Kapoetski3 Member Posts: 24
    Name Dropper 10 Comments 5 Agrees

I just had a similar issue where i was at 2090 and got dropped to 2020.

I really wonder how they ever expect people to get to arceus league and get the rewards when i keep losing rating with this bug on top of all the people abusing the freeze / timeout issue forcing you to concede / lose those as well.

Crazy to see how this game has degraded from a beta to at best an early alpha.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

degraded from a beta to at best an early alpha.

That makes no sense. It's a beta, they exacerbated a bug that was already there while trying to fix it. It doesn't suddenly become "not a beta" because of a bug. They are expected. They are why the game is in beta. Just stop playing and wait for release if you want to whine about it all the time.

• Kapoetski3
    Kapoetski3 Member Posts: 24
    Name Dropper 10 Comments 5 Agrees

I just had a similar issue where i was at 2090 and got dropped to 2020.

I really wonder how they ever expect people to get to arceus league and get the rewards when i keep losing rating with this bug on top of all the people abusing the freeze / timeout issue forcing you to concede / lose those as well.

Crazy to see how this game has degraded from a beta to at best an early alpha. It is absolutely ridiculous.