Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Should I play TCG LIVE?

I'm on the fence I did enjoy the original though

Best Answer

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers
    #2 Answer ✓

Though there are some bugs you should try it though expanded is still in beta it gives you some competitive decks to start off with but you can make your own deck at will

Answers

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 LOLs 100 Agrees

ok i'll try tommorow

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 756 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 25 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees

I don’t recommend it , it might be too hard if you don’t know the tcg games and rules

• Hey_PIKMIN

I used to play the old version I know what I’m doing

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 42
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Just remember, don't come here and mention only seeing Charizard, Roaring Moon or Gardevoir decks, everyone will tell you off 😂😂 ranked is okay to be fair

• Hey_PIKMIN

Yes I've heard about this

• Cricketplayer10
    Cricketplayer10 Member Posts: 19
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

@Hey_PIKMIN it depends. If you want to play standard format then fine. If you want to play expanded format then no. This game isnt truly functioning like the old client you used to play. Not saying that the player base has not already given this game enough time to improve, but just wait. I'm sure they are cooking something up. Good things come to those who wait

• PunchinYoBunz
    PunchinYoBunz Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Yes, it's super fun! They took away trading though which I find sad, most you can do to interact is still use emotes in game, or invite someone to battle.

The new avatars and layout is cute, i like this interface much more.

• Mattystyle
    Mattystyle Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I agree. I do miss a lot of the features we had in the previous Online version, like the NPC tutorial battles, being able to chat in discussion groups within the game, and trading (even if the whole rent a time slot to post your trade offer mechanic never really sat well with me). Of course, eventually, they'll be added, though I seriously hope they start with the communication. Five general emotes isn't really the best way to talk, and let's be real: who else found some catchphrases hilarious?