Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game Freezes & Causes Losses

Every game I play on iOS, it freezes after a few minutes causing a loss. I now have more losses than I do wins because of this error. Is there any way to fix the losses caused by this?

Comments

• MatiasMartinezA
    MatiasMartinezA Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Exactly the same here. This might be a good time to temporally deactivate ranked ladder. It's currently impossible to play for me.

• DrG95
    DrG95 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I just lost a ranked game because the client literally froze and crashed on me while I was a strike away from victory. When I selected my attack the game switched turns instead, making me lose my attacker to enemy's shot. I was still in a winning position, but when I initiated the next attack the client, as I said, hard froze and crashed to desktop (Android)

• DrG95
    DrG95 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I just lost a ranked game because the client literally froze and crashed on me while I was a strike away from victory. When I selected my attack the game switched turns instead, making me lose my attacker to enemy's shot. I was still in a winning position, but when I initiated the next attack the client, as I said, hard froze and crashed to desktop (Android)