Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How long will I have to keep conceding games?

All day I've had the most annoying things happen. In the middle of the game on my opponent's turn the game just.. stops? My opponent's counter just keeps going down and nothing happens. I waited it out 20 minutes earlier and even with their counter on 00.00 nothing happened. I keep having to concede games just to continue playing. Its ruining my laddering..

Anyone know what this is about?

Answers

• KarmaSoma
    KarmaSoma Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm having the same issue. I had to concede twice because I waited them out. The full 25 minutes it hit zero and nothing. I'm quite infuriated I'm having to lose because they're either frozen or not playing. A huge waste of my time and effort.

• s0moist
    s0moist Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

what deck are you piloting?

• s0moist
    s0moist Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

Mew v max is breaking the client I think.

has been all week but it seems to have escalated

• Taco
    Taco Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I am having same issue two games in a row opponent playing Mew V Max deck. I am playing Lugia Vmax/Durilodon Vmax. I also suspect it is Mew Vmax as the bug would happen when opponent would be able to evolve Mew V.

• SurieI
    SurieI Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I came here coz Ive been conceding all day due to the same scenario.

I dont think it has something to do with any particular deck. Coz Ive been fighting different decks and been using Zacian-Zamazenta & Shadow Rider Calyrex Decks and I still encounter the issue.

• Saintxness
    Saintxness Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #7

I having the same issue, doesn't matter what deck i play. The result is the same. My opponent stop for so long and i have to concede just to continue playing other game but encounter the same problem all over again. Come on tcg Live team, fix all the damn bug. No wonder tcg Live rating in play store n google play are so low.

I waited for so along but nothing happen. It so frustrating

Hi @Saintxness,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I edited your post as posting images on the forum is not allowed. If you ever have images you'd like to share with support or the development team, I encourage you to open a ticket. You can do so by visiting:  https://support.pokemon.com/ Thanks!

• sQualieTG
    sQualieTG Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Same here but I'm playing MewTwo V-Union and only one of my opponents was Mew V. I just force quit the game instead of conceding, but it's still annoying. Seems like it's happening every time I have a great initial setup.

• Ixidior
    Ixidior Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Had the same issue with mew vmax and zaccian v.

• NinFern
    NinFern Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

The same thing happened to me just now. A Mew Vmax opponent just froze with their timer slowly going down. No connection issues either so I guess I'll have to concede. How unfortunate.