Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game Breaking Bug against Mew V-Max

Comments

• keithtalent
    keithtalent Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Why is it that every deck I have hit is Mew? Are people trying to exploit a bug to win? I've never played this many Mew decks in a row, and now this bugs makes me concede every time I play one.

• Procaffeinator
    Procaffeinator Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

So you guys can play forest seal stone? I dont even have it in library(which i should).

• cr1p
    cr1p Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

It happened twice for me today. An opponent is losing and then just stops doing a thing, the game doesn't move on, and I get a -20 rating, perfect. Looks like it's time to throw this game in the bucket.

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary

Happened 4-5 times tonight, seems to be getting worse.

• Hyperion924955
    Hyperion924955 Member Posts: 55
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Anniversary 10 Comments

Is definitely fusion mew. I believe tied to fusion energy. I have been using dte mew and no issues. Always against fusion mew. Some forfeit but I believe some are using it to get free wins by just forcing the other person to concede I.e wait it out.

• Gyarados129130
    Gyarados129130 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

yes i have the same issue... and its only consistently against mew vmax decks

• thydougy
    thydougy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #18

I too am getting an error with the game getting stuck.

• awisconsinmoose
    awisconsinmoose Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I am also fairly consistently encountering this issue against mew vmax decks. Most recent iOS and MacOS on iPhone 14 pro and Mac Studio respectively. It happened most recently on a turn Elsa's sparkle was played. Forrest Seal stone was not in play. I have a screen recording of the complete board state including all active effects on all cards. Mew Vmax player went first, game froze during their second turn which seems to be the normal timing. I have a screen recording of every card/active effect in play/in the discard if this would be helpful. It is too big of a file to upload, so please let me know how/if I can send this to help investigate the issue.

• awisconsinmoose
    awisconsinmoose Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I am also only encountering this issue against mew vmax decks. Most recent iOS and MacOS on iPhone 14 pro and Mac Studio respectively. It seems like it may be on the turn that the deck uses Forrest seal stone. But the decks are also running fusion strike energy, as those above have mentioned. I have successfully completed games against this deck with fusion strike energy, so I suspect it is the vmax ability from Forrest seal

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary

Happened 4-5 times tonight, seems to be getting worse now. Not only with Mew VMAX. Players are intentionally abusing the bug I believe when they are losing.