Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ban Mimikyu

Comments

• Junglemania
    Junglemania Member Posts: 16
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

There are soooo many ways to play around it, it's useless just to complain about it. Literally ONE of the top eight decks are running it, so it's clearly not as overpowered as everyone thinks it is.

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 48
    First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Tbh Minikyu is OP and a great combo with Alakazam ex. Charizard players hate it.

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes First Anniversary 100 Comments

Charizard players also sometimes have cancelling cologne in their deck. and can pull it instantly with pidgeot ex. A few variants also have BRS moltres in there as a mimikyu counter if they're already using magma basin.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Charizard will also sometimes attack with Charmeleon.

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 48
    First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Good point

• mthverse
    mthverse Member Posts: 17
    5 LOLs 10 Comments First Answer First Anniversary

So I have to put in 4 cologne in my deck because I might run into a f***** Pikachu wannabe.

• Tmagician0
    Tmagician0 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

It's a good Pokémon and its easy to deal with... The issue here is gengar ex... Every time i play for fun trying decks its always that unfun & dumb deck theres no real way to counter it, either you need to be fast or lucky to kill the gastly or you die... You can't put energy in your pokemon nor deal with the pokemon cause he can discard the energy attached and with support like alakazam is so disgusting & i'm sure i'm not alone on this issue

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

@Tmagician0 You literally just posted a whole discussion with those exact words in it, and I have no idea why. Gengar ex is not that good. nobody truly good at the game plays it, at least not competitevly.

• mthverse
    mthverse Member Posts: 17
    5 LOLs 10 Comments First Answer First Anniversary