Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

surprises coming from the upcoming pokemon day 2024

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭
5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

Here's the million pokedollar question I've been meaning to ask everyone. What kind of surprises that will be announced in Pokemon day 2024? No leaks, datamining, and spoilers allowed. Whilst we are all aware that Pokemon Company and Game freak to an extent slowing down releases meaning a lot more time to perfect every last detail for the gen 10 pokemon. Are we going to see remakes of familiar spin off games like Ranger, Colosseum, Stadium, and/or battle revolution? Pokemon games for Nintendo switch online game boy, game boy color, and game boy advance? New Shows as good as Pokemon Concierge? Feel free to enter your answer but no info from leaks, datamining, spoilers, let alone rumors... Ever!!

Best Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

I feel like since they are making an actual poke park in Japan I feel like the could announce a pokepark 3 to go along side the park

• MajorBrendan
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

@SmartAlakazam It's more like keeping the surprise fair for everyone around the world because I'd rather be surprised than to have that ruined by spoilers, datamining, and leaks.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

@MajorBrendan, In fact, I don't even follow leaks and things like that, I find these things very boring, I prefer to see them officially from the Pokémon Company even though it's more fun and surprising, But anyway, the surprises I'm hoping for are a new PokéPark game, maybe a Pokémon Conquest Remake that could add a fairy-type kingdom and new Pokémon, and maybe a new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, I'll love PokéPark 3, and I'd love a new Pokémon Conquest game.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment First Answer
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

The biggest plot twist would be a second Mythical Pokemon. I get that it's been a rumor, but not many people believe it'll actually happen, so maybe just a little teaser clip to excite people.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    #6 Answer ✓
    Options

I'm going to really love a new game in Johto and Unova, whether it's a pre-sequel, remake or sequel, especially since I love both regions so much, on the one hand I'm rooting more for Johto because it's time for a new game in Johto and another Unova due to part 2 of the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC, but it would be cool for both regions to gain something new, and also, the concept of past and future in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet reminds me of the two regions, on the one hand Johto is older and on the other hand Unova is more futuristic, so it makes sense for both of them to win something, I can't wait for Pokémon Day on the 27th, I'm going to be really excited, depending on what I see I'll be happy, because Pokémon is super special for me

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    #7 Answer ✓
    Options

I am hoping for another Pokemon Legends game.

• MajorBrendan
    #8 Answer ✓
    Options

@tacolaser pray it shouldn't be johto let alone unova, Try to go back to Kanto and see what it's like in ancient times.

• MajorBrendan
    #9 Answer ✓
    Options

@UnovanZorua @Darkbirt It's too soon for gen 10, let alone remakes for Unova and Johto. I did a thorough check on the internet and the Pokemon company is already slowing down releases after the whole Scarlet Violet debacle with all the unresolved fix for the glitches and bugs plaguing in the game. Also the mmo-style open world gameplay at the cost of a good story is also to blame for it as well.

• MajorBrendan
    #10 Answer ✓
    Options

I saw the trailer for Pokemon Legends, Turns out it's Called Pokemon Legends Z-A. And it be taking place at Kalos.

Answers

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

i hope we get a gen 10 pokemon game

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@cpm1 we definitely will. @MajorBrendan how are we supposed to know without leaks/datamining? Is this just supposed to be your wishes? @clasingla now that you told me I am definitely going to Japan.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

They aren't slowing down releases. We'll get another Gen 9 game this year, and Gen 10 next year.

• clasingla
    Options

Well the pokepark Kanto has only been announced in December there is not an official opening day so SmartAlakazam you might have to wait a while

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Unova or Johto games/content.

Unova hints (not leaks or datamines btw, these are only the in-game ones):

A wierd amount of regional forms, even in SwSh. Which suddenly stopped in SV after we got forms for multiple Unova mons in PLA.

A character from Unova just straight up being teleported to the past in an unrelated region instead of just having an ancestor (Ingo in PLA)

Literally going to Unova but in modern times (10< years after BW2).

The Unova legendaries being focused on more than the others in the trailer that showed snacksworth and encountering legendary mons.

The Unova games had a theme of past and future (Black City and White Forest, Opelucid, Fire and Electric being the types of the Legendaries, which have designs that look old and futuristic respectively). Guess what SV focused on.

The swords of justice having FUTURE Paradoxes, along with us being in future (present?) Unova instead of BW2 Unova, hinting at a possible BW sequel (especially since the concept of seeing these characters after 10 years since we last saw them is more intriguing than a remake).

(Also the legendary beasts have past paradoxes, which might mean we could get a Legends Johto instead of Let's Go Johto)

There's probably a lot I missed but those are the hints that I can remember. I just hope they don't rush it since BW is one of the best Pokémon games.

• clasingla
    Options

UnovanZorua in detective pikachu returns (johto related) there were two paintings with Lugia and ho-oh called silver waves and golden sunrise respectively hinting at johto remakes