Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokémon characters do you expect to join the Super Smash Bros roster in the future?

Gaocarmina
Gaocarmina Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments

The special event is now live until the 14th February.

Some Pokémon from the Paldea region will be obtainable as a spirit in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and this include the two legendaries from the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero.

Feel free to share any movesets ideas/stages/soundtracks that you would like to see remixed

Out of all place from Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, I think Mesagoza would be a pretty good stage.

Have fun !

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

Meowscarada or Plusle/minun

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

meowscrada

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Meowscarada could likely be in the next game.

- Starter

- Depicted as the fully evolved one if they have to choose (Paldean Winds), meaning its final evolution is the most liked of the three

- Looks cool and is popular

- Has great potential for its movesets thanks to the Magician theme it has, Flower Trick, and its human-like shape.

- Its human-like/bipedal appearance is probably easier to design than Skeledirge would be (and unfortunately Quaquaval has no chance to get in anyway)

I don't play Smash often though, so I'm not sure if this is a good prediction. But a lot of the usable Pokémon are fully-evolved, bipedal, and popular. And multiple starters are there. Pikachu is there too because it's Pikachu.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Meowscarada, Quaxaval, and Fuecoco.

• HeckU_Luna
    HeckU_Luna Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I don't know how likely it would be, but I'd LOVE to see Tinkaton make it in! It's my absolute favorite Pokémon of all time and I think

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 LOLs 100 Comments

OMG

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Is Mimikyu in the games yet? Or incineroar?

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Oh I scrolled up and just had the image load up on my phone. Okidogi could be cool and hasn't been mentioned yet.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I think that seeing Ogerpon in the game with the down-b being switch mask to switch movesets or something. Ogerpon has kinda grown on me since its release, even though I didn't play the DLC. It's such a cool Pokemon, I'd love to see it get featured in Smash Bros, which is my absolute favorite game ever. It was the first game I got on the switch, and it will always have a special place in my heart.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Also it's fun just to spike people into the void with DK🐒