Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite & least favorite shiny

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer

What is your favorite and least favorite shinys mine

favorite espurr love design

least favorite bidoof had bad experience with it

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

bad experience with them

• Pok3m0nMaSt0r29
    Pok3m0nMaSt0r29 Member Posts: 42
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Shiny Banette! It's just a little blueberry

• Pok3m0nMaSt0r29
    Pok3m0nMaSt0r29 Member Posts: 42
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

and my least favorite is Manaphy. Nothing really changes much except for the gem on it

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

My least favorite shiny is any green shiny (sorry Espeon)

I can say one thing. There are too many Pokémon for me to choose my favorite.

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

My favorite shinies are Blaziken, Glaceon and Victini. Shiny Blaziken and Glaceon have similar color schemes to their regular colors, but they're more vibrant. Victini's red & white look awesome too.

My least-favorite shiny is Okidogi. All that changed in his color scheme was the black of his fur turning a shade of orange that goes poorly with his green parts.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I don't have a least favorite but ones that have very little change and charizard. Its previous forms had a really cool gold color then it turned to black.

As for favorite I really like Zygarde, Gigilith, Emboar, Kyurem, Cursola, Palossand, Trevenant, and Mega Gengar.

• Squeaky16
    Squeaky16 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Favorite is shiny Mew, which is my favorite color. Least favorite is shiny Garchomp, which looks exactly the same as regular Garchomp.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

My favorite shiny is Raichu, but all orange and most brown shinies are S-Tier.

My LEAST favorite shiny, however, is Swanna. Bad Pokemon, terrible shiny.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Aww, it’s so cute! (Like it’s totally not a doll that is manhunting its former owner and sticks pins in itself to harm others.)

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

My favourite is Sylveon because I love its colours.

My least favourite is Blissey because I got one in Violet. The colours of all Pokémon in Violet, shiny or not, got a bit more noticable, which means that shiny Blissey is closer to the colour of Blissey's XY-SwSh version than normal Blissey is, making it seem non-shiny.

Even without that, who thought that making the healing Pokémon (healing is often associated with light colours), which has pink and white colours in its design (meaning already kinda light colours,), lighter, would be a good shiny?! There's barely any difference in appearance, and it just looks exactly like what people would expect the normal version to be like!

I feel scammed, especially thanks to Chansey's beautiful combo of yellow and green being what became this monstrosity.