Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

First shiny Pokemon ever?

2»

Answers

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 982 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 LOLs

Mine was in pokemon sun or ultra on the first island but have no idea what it was.

• Creativename877
    Creativename877 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic

A shiny magikarp in pokemon go. I transferred it to Pokemon home and evolved into a red gyarados in my legends: arveus playthrough. My first mainline shiny was spheal in legends: arceus, and my first mainlin mainline shiny was a chewtle in sv.

• Scorbunny1scute
    Scorbunny1scute Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees

Grubbin in Pokémon GO. Though, it wasn't my account.

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

My first shiny (both mainline games and GO) was Woobat.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

I think it was a shiny paras in legends arceus

• Squeaky16
    Squeaky16 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper

I heard a strange sound in the first two hours of playing Pokémon Legends: Arceus, turned around, and nearly screamed when I saw a shiny Shinx. Nearly 20 years of playing the series without running into a shiny, and I caught my first within two hours of starting that game. It turns out that when Pokémon can appear in the overworld, you tend to run into more shinies. Technically I had some in Pokémon Go before, but between the reduced odds and most of those being from community days, I don't think they count.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 LOLs 100 Likes

My first ever shiny was a Graveler. I was playing around with the Alpha Gligar and his buddies on that one cliff in Legends Arceus, when they smacked me off of it. It was a really low cliff, so I didnt get hurt, but when I turned around, I saw the shiny I somehow didn't hear or notice.

My first shiny is SV was a Mudbray. After travelling the map on my first 3 days to find a shiny, I went to the muddy Paldean Wooper swamp, where the second Mudbray that spawned was shiny.

Their names are Caramel and Gloria respectively.

• Hanzber
    Hanzber Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Mine was a shinx I got in Pokemon Legends Arceus.

• Darkbirt
    Darkbirt Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 LOLs Photogenic 5 Agrees

Not difficult. It was the Red Gyarados from Pokémon Gold. It was the first shiny for most people that are a bit older. Back then shinies where first introduced and this was a locked shiny.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 LOLs 100 Agrees

I got a ditto in hgss and it beat up my whole team :(