Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

This site doesn't want to post my comments...

Options

Title pretty much states it... I see others are not having any difficulty posting comments. Dunno why mine don't seem to want to post the majority of the time... it's not like I'm using foul language or anything... 🤷‍♂️

Comments

• Water-Kriz24
    Water-Kriz24 Member Posts: 21
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Nevermind, looks like it just takes a long time before they finally go thro...

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Most of your posts are bad takes or blatant lies, so that would be doing us a favor.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Yeah, the posts having to be approved thing takes a while and is confusing. But it's not hard to tell why that's important. Wierd posts still get approved sometimes though, which is even more confusing. How does that even happen.

• n00bl00d
    n00bl00d Member Posts: 43
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

There are keywords or combinations of keywords that are flagged for moderation. Try to post in shorter sentences or break down your comment into several shorter comments.

• Water-Kriz24
    Water-Kriz24 Member Posts: 21
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Not gonna bother even replying to people that are being antagonistic towards me, just because they do not agree with my opinions...

They are obviously just mad because... well, they're the kinda players I was complaining about in my other posts, lol.

In any event, this thread could go ahead and be closed... I thought the comments were not going thro, but now I see that it just takes a bit...

Thanks to the one's that were helpful.