Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

There should be a Detective pikachu movie sequel. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE MY MIND!

CherryFizz507
CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 196 ✭✭
100 Comments 5 Answers 5 LOLs 5 Likes

I have always wanted a sequel for the detective pikachu movie. And now that there is a sequel to the game I thought that since they based the movie off the first game make a sequel based on the second game. Bring back all the old actors and voice actors. THEY BETTER BRING RYAN REYNOLDS BACK FOR DETECTIVE PIKACHU! he fit the role perfectly.

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

If they're going to make a Detective Pikachu sequel but aren't going to bring Ryan Reynolds in again then they might as well not even bother.

• MrCarle
    MrCarle Member Posts: 142
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    1. Do you think that a Detective Pikachu movie sequel will be released at movie theaters or on video on demand services? Why?
    2. Will Warner Bros. and/or Max be involved in distributing this movie? If not, why, and who's available to distribute this movie?
    3. Is Howard Clifford (played by Bill Nighy) going to make his return in this movie for redemption ever since his defeat, arrest and incarceration? Why?

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 196 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 LOLs 5 Likes

@MrCarle It would be released in movie theaters and wonder bros would be involved. Howard Clifford would not be the main villain but will be involved. That is how I would want it.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

I understand what you're getting at. But just in case the movie would wind up with low scores from the ending just like what happened with Detective Pikachu returns.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

The problem is the sequel can't be good unless like, all the actors come back. This is a problem in and of itself because all the actors might not want to return to act again.